DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Pollution Mask Market By Type (Disposable Vs. Replaceable/Re-usable), By Filter Type (Particulate Filter, Gas & Odor Filter & Combination Filter), By Usage, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India pollution mask market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 18% by 2023, on the back of growing health concerns due to deteriorating air quality in the country, especially across the urban areas.
Increasing CO2 emissions due to surging industrial activity and expanding vehicle fleet, rising sales of pollution masks through online channels and intensifying competition are some of the other factors expected to boost pollution masks market in the country over the course of next five years.
Moreover, increasing per capita expenditure on healthcare and safety products and rising consumer awareness regarding respiratory diseases and benefits of anti-pollution products are anticipated to fuel demand for pollution masks in India in the coming years.
India Pollution Mask Market report discusses the following aspects of pollution mask market in India:
- Pollution Mask Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Pollution Mask: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers
5. Global Pollution Mask Market Overview
6. India Pollution Mask Market Outlook
7. India Disposable Pollution Mask Market Outlook
8. India Replaceable/Re-usable Pollution Mask Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
- 3M India Ltd.
- Honeywell Ltd.
- Ohlone Press LLC
- Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd.
- VENUS Safety and Health Pvt. Ltd.
- Cambridge Mask Co.
- Innonix Technologies Ltd.
- RESPILON India
- Environ Care Products
- Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xd2l2v/india_pollution?w=4