DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Electric Three-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier), By Battery Capacity (<101Ah & >101Ah), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, FY2013-FY2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India electric three-wheeler market is projected to cross $1 billion FY 2023F
Growth in the market is led by the growing need to curb the air pollution levels and the rising incentive schemes by the government to support manufacturing as well as use of electric three-wheelers. Moreover, consistently increasing affordability of electric three-wheelers is also boosting their adoption across the country.
Increasing investments by electric vehicle manufacturers to develop more advanced, efficient and affordable electric three-wheelers is likely to fuel growth in India electric three-wheeler market in the coming years.
Some of the major companies operating in India electric three-wheeler market include Lohia Auto Industries, Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd., Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt Ltd, Saera Electric Auto Pvt. Ltd., Terra Motors India Corp., and Clean Motion.
India Electric Three-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Battery Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, FY2013 - FY2023 discusses the following aspects of electric three-wheeler market in India:
- Electric Three-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier), By Battery Capacity (< 101Ah & >101Ah)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Government Initiatives
6. India Electric Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
7. India Electric Passenger Carrier Market Outlook
8. India Electric Load Carrier Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. SWOT Analysis
13. India Economic Profile
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Product Benchmarking
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vwh88/india_electric?w=4