DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India CCTV(Camera, Recorder, Software, Storage, Monitor & Others) Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report will provides the historical, present and forecasted data to understand the growth potential of the market. The report will provides in-depth analysis of non-IP/IP Base CCTV market in CCTV Camera and Video recorder segment.
India overall CCTV Market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 12% in forecasted period 2018-2023. CCTV Camera is the dominant Segment in CCTV Market followed by video recorder. Market is driven by increase acceptance of IP based technology over non-IP. Currently, the market is driven by traditional non-IP technology.
It is expected the market will driven by IP Based technology in forecast period. Non IP CCTV camera market contributes more than 60% market share in 2017. Dome type CCTV Camera highly preferable in India CCTV Market. In terms of Video recorder, DVR is high acceptance in India CCTV Market followed by NVR/HVR.
Network video recorder (NVR) is gaining ground in video recorder segment as CCTV Market is shifting from Non-IP to IP based technology. It is expected the NVR will overtake the DVR in forecasted period. The Key players operate in CCTV Market includes CP Plus, Dahua, Hikvision, Axis Communication, Zicom, Videocon etc. CP Plus contributes major share in CCTV Market.
Strong Brand Promotion with reality shows like Big Boss has growth indicator in India CCTV market. Government initiatives such as Smart Cities; investments in public infrastructure, increasing crime rates, data thefts, and increasing security awareness are boosting the market for CCTV surveillance systems in India.
Market Trends & Developments
- Emergence of IP surveillance technology
- Thermal Cameras
- Video Analytics
- Cloud Video Surveillance
- 360 degree camera
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Video Surveillance Market Outlook
3. India CCTV Camera Market Outlook
4. India CCTV Video Recorder Market Outlook
5. India CCTV Storage Market Outlook
6. India CCTV Monitor Market Outlook
7. CCTV Software, Analytics and others Market Outlook
8. India Economic Snapshot
9. PEST Analysis
10. Channel Partner Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Axis Video System India Private Limited
- Bosch Security System India
- CP Plus India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dahua Technology Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Micro Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Panasonic India Private Limited
- Prama Hikvision India Private Limited.
- Vantage Integrated Security Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Zicom Electronic Security Systems Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbc5wx/india_cctv?w=4