DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 Global Automotive Market - Emerging Dynamics and Future of Global Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Recovery in global economy, expansion into new markets is driving the industry growth in terms of surge in M&A activities, site relocations, and vertical integration of operations worldwide. The new factors have a significant impact on the sales of major vehicle manufacturers. Both passenger cars and commercial vehicle manufacturers are aiming to strengthen their self sufficiency across the value chain.
Over the near term future, we expect significant investments to flow into the automobile market, in particular, in the component sector and new production centres. Shifting consumer preferences, climate related policies and advancements in technology are driving the demand for environment friendly, fuel efficient and smart vehicles. In particular, the medium term outlook remains strong for hybrid vehicles.
Demand for commercial vehicles is also expected to surge across emerging markets, driven by recovering economic conditions. In particular, growth in construction activity in these markets will drive the demand for heavy trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles.
This new report provides comprehensive analysis of automobile markets including Passenger cars, and commercial vehicles across countries worldwide. The ensuing graphs and tables in the report provide market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025.
2018 market conditions in global Automobile sector are analyzed through detailed SWOT analysis, evolving trends, industry drivers and restraints. Further, manufacturers, importers and exporters along with their growth strategies are analyzed in the research work.
Forecasts of production and domestic sales of cars, commercial vehicles and other autos are provided from 2005 to 2022. Further, GDP, Disposable Income, inflation, population (total, rural- urban, male-female, age group) are forecast to 2022.
Industry leaders, their market structures along with business profiles of three main players are included in the report. All major industry developments and their impact on Global automobile markets and companies are also analyzed in the publication.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends across world?
- What is the growth potential of different countries with respect to passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences emerging?
- How is the Global automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Automobile Market Growth Outlook, 2007-2025
- Asia Pacific Automotive Industry
- Europe Automotive Industry
- Middle East Automotive Industry
- Africa Automotive Industry
- North America Automotive Industry
- South and Central America Automotive Industry
- Business Profiles of Leading Automobile Companies in Europe
- Recent Developments in Europe Automobile Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shbx2z/2018_global?w=4