The Cybersecurity in Healthcare Market, 2018-2030' report features an extensive study of the current landscape and future outlook of the growing market of cybersecurity within the healthcare industry.
The focus of this study is on the cybersecurity products / solutions and services that are currently available for protecting internet connected devices against cybercriminals, and the likely evolution of novel technologies / platforms in the mid to long term. Backed by funding from several venture capital firms and strategic investors, this evolving market has its hopes pinned on the efforts of multiple start-ups.
One of the key objectives of the report was to understand the primary growth drivers and estimate the future size of the market. Based on various parameters, such as number of healthcare data breaches, number of records compromised, expected pricing of the stolen medical records and spending trends on cybersecurity in the healthcare industry, we have provided an informed estimate on the likely evolution of the market in the long term, for the period 2018-2030.
To account for the uncertainties associated with the number of data breaches, and to add robustness to our model, we have provided three forecast scenarios, portraying the conservative, base and optimistic tracks of the market's evolution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Cybersecurity In Healthcare
5. Current Market Landscape
6. Core Cybersecurity Products/Solutions: Company Profiles
7. Threat Intelligence Solutions: Company Profiles
8. Cybersecurity Services: Company Profiles
9. Benchmark Analysis
10. Capital Investments And Funding
11. Company Valuation Analysis
12. Market Forecast
13. Future Trends: Artificial Intelligence And Cybersecurity
14. Case Study: Cybersecurity Use Cases In Healthcare
15. Executive Insights
17. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
18. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3hr5j/cybersecurity_in?w=4