DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Proto Oncogene Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2024" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Proto Oncogene Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2024 report gives a comprehensive insight on ongoing clinical and non-clinical parameters involved in the development of global proto oncogene market in recent years. Currently there are 19 proto oncogene inhibitors drugs commercially available in the market and 166 are in the clinical pipeline, in various developmental phases.
Proto-oncogene Inhibitors represents a well-established global market as it possess close to 20 commercialized products, amongst which more than 5 are in the list of top selling anti-cancer drugs. For instance, Imatinib is one of the proto-oncogene inhibitors which have collected more than US$10 billion in past four to five years. Additionally, another proto-oncogene inhibitor namely Sutent has generated US$ 2 Billion in past three years.
Proto-oncogene inhibitors are actively being supported by large scale as well as small scale pharmaceutical companies from different regions of the world. Key market players are Dexa Medica, Eisai Pharmaceuticals, Exelixis, Pfizer, Novartis, AstraZeneca and many more. Additionally, investments and funding from private as well as public sector is further an encouraging factor for the research laboratories and science institutes to develop unique proto-oncogene inhibitors indicating that this market is expected to grow at an unusually high growth rate in the coming future.
Global Proto Oncogene Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2024 report highlights:
- Oncogenes as Therapeutic Targets for Treatment
- Market Analysis of Proto Oncogene Therapeutic Drugs
- Dosage & Price Analysis of Drugs
- Patent & Approval Year Insight
- Proto Oncogene Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
- Marketed Proto Oncogene Inhibitors Clinical Insight by Company & Indication
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Proto Oncogenes
2. Activation of Proto Oncogene to Oncogenes
3. Oncogenes as Therapeutic Targets for Treatment
4. Prognostic & Predictive Role of Oncogenes
5. Market Analysis of Proto Oncogene Therapeutic Drugs
6. Market Introduction of Proto Oncogenes
7. Global Proto Oncogene Market Dynamics
8. Future Perspective of Proto Oncogene Market
9. Global Proto-Oncogene Protein Inhibitors Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
10. Marketed Global Proto-Oncogene Protein Inhibitors Clinical Insight by Company & Indication
11. Competitive Landscape
- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals
- Dexa Medica
- Eisai Pharmaceuticals
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsrc2g/global_proto?w=4