DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Luggage (Casual, Business, Travel) Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Luggage (Casual, Business, Travel) Market Outlook, 2023. Global Luggage market is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 5% in the forecasted period of 2018 to 2023.
The overall luggage market can be divided into three primary sub segments; casual bags, travel bags and business bags. Casual bags are suitable for daily use especially for college going students, women for households shopping etc.
The travel bag segment, a major contributor is increasing due to increasing travel and tourism across globe with declining air fare, development of infrastructure, flexibility in job etc. And, business bags include convenience for carrying a laptop and documents. Further, rising internet penetration and technological innovation will go about as an impetus for the market development.
Major players operating in the pet care market of India are Samsonite International S.A, Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (LVMH), V F Corporation, VIP industries Limited, Ace Co., Ltd., Antler Ltd., Bric's Industria Valigeria Fine SPA, Delsey S.A, Etienne Aigner AG, Luggage America Inc.
Considered for the Report:
- Geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East-Africa
- Base Year: FY 2016-17
- Estimated Year: FY 2017-18
Forecast Year: FY 2022-23
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
4. Global Passenger Traffic Overview
5. Global Luggage Market Outlook
6. North America Luggage Market Outlook
7. South America Luggage Market Outlook
8. Europe Luggage Market Outlook
9. Asia Pacific Luggage Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Luggage Market Outlook
11. Raw Material & Manufacturing Process
12. Global Luggage Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
- ACE Co. Ltd
- Bric's Industria Valigeria Fine SPA
- Calvin Klein Inc.
- David Jones Limited
- Delsey S.A
- Etienne Aigner AG
- Luggage America Inc
- Michel Kors Holding Ltd
- Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (LVMH)
- Nike, Inc
- Prada S.p.A.
- Raden Inc.
- Samsonite International S.A
- Targus Group International, Inc
- Travelpro International, Inc
- V F Corporation
- VIP industries Limited
- Valigeria Roncato S.p.A
- Victorinox AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwr97s/global_luggage?w=4