DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Well Head Equipment Market - By Equipment (Master Valve, Hanger, Flanges, Others), By Application (Offshore, Onshore), By Market Type (OEM, Aftermarket), By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global market is projected to display a growth represented by a CAGR of over 4.55% during 2018 - 2023, primarily driven by shale oil production and deep drilling exploration in North America.
Wellhead equipment market is likely to witness substantial growth over the forecasted period owing to increasing number of rig counts, well completion and drilling activities. Rising crude oil prices coupled with increasing crude oil production is anticipated to augment the wellhead equipment market growth. In addition, increasing deep drilling and ultra-deep drilling activities for oil and gas will drive the market over the forecast period.
North America region is the biggest market in the current period and expected to lead in forecast period. In the forecast period, APAC region will witness strong growth backed by rising production and exploration activities in emerging countries such as China, India and Indonesia. Market for Wellhead equipment in APAC is driven by rise in production and development of crude oil wells on the back of increasing investment in Upstream and Exploration segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Global Oil & Gas Industry Outlook, Year-2017
5. Global Well Head Equipment Market Environment
6. Well Head Equipment Outlook
7. Global Well Head Equipment Market: Growth and Forecast
8. Global Well Head Equipment Market - Segment Analysis
9. North America Well Head Equipment Market: An Analysis
10. Europe Well Head Equipment Market: An Analysis
11. Asia Pacific Well Head Equipment Market: An Analysis
12. Latin America- Middle East -Africa (LAMEA) Well Head Equipment Market: An Analysis
13. Rest of World Well Head Equipment Market: An Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Company Profiles
- GE Baker Hughes Inc.
- Weir Group Plc.
- National Oil well Varco Inc.
- Aker Solutions
- Oil States International Inc.
- Forum Energy Technologies
- FMC Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcwdv9/global_well_head?w=4