DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Infotainment Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Infotainment Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rise in usability of infotainment system in commercial vehicles and rising demand for smartphone integration with in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system.
Scope of the Report
- Based on connectivity type the market is categorized into cellular, wired connectivity, bluetooth and wireless.
- Depending on the system type the market is segmented by navigation system, rear seat entertainment system, multimedia system, drive safety and communication system and heads-up system.
- By end user, market is segregated by commercial vehicles and passenger cars.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Electric Vehicle (EV) Infotainment Market, By Connectivity Type
5 Electric Vehicle (EV) Infotainment Market, By System Type
6 Electric Vehicle (EV) Infotainment Market, By End User
7 Electric Vehicle (EV) Infotainment Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Panasonic Corporation
- Audi AG
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- General Motors Corp.
- Pioneer Corporation
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- JVC Kenwood
- Ford Motor Company
- Denso Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Clarion Corporation of America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl9fnz/global_electric?w=4