DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Optical Sorter Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Optical Sorter Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increase in labour costs, growing automation in different industries and increasing need to decrease process & delivery time in the food industry.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis of end user, the market is categorized into recycling, food and mining.
- The recycling segment is further categorized into Construction & Demolition, E-Scrap, Glass, Paper, Organic Waste, Metal and Plastic.
- The food segment is further classified into Dried Fruits & Nuts, Grains, Cereals, and Pulses, Vegetables & Fruits and Meat & Seafood.
- The mining segment is further divided into precious metals, industrial minerals and other mining applications.
- Based on sensors, the market is segregated into lasers, hyperspectral imaging, cameras and other sensors.
By sorter, the market is segmented into freefall & chute-fed sorters,
channel sorters, ADR systems, single-file inspection systems,
mechanical graders, belt sorters, NIR sorters and other sorters.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Optical Sorter Market, By Sorter
5 Optical Sorter Market, By End User
6 Optical Sorter Market, By Sensors
7 Optical Sorter Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Key Technology
- Raytec Vision
- Allgaier Werke
- CP Manufacturing
- National Recovery Technologies
- Pellenc ST
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhhnp7/global_optical?w=4