DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cable Lugs Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cable Lugs Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for cable accessories.
Scope of the Report
- Based on type of material the market is categorized into copper, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic and other type of materials.
- Depending on the end-user the market is segmented by construction, power & utilities, automotive, manufacturing & processing, aerospace and other end-users.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cable Lugs Market, By Type of Material
5 Cable Lugs Market, By End-User
6 Cable Lugs Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Thomas & Betts
- TE Connectivity
- 3M Company
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Weidmuller Ltd.
- Billets Elektro Werke Pvt. Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.,
- Cooper Wiring Devices
- Chatsworth Products, Inc.
- Amphenol Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdjqdx/global_cable_lugs?w=4