NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Emma, a provider of best-in-class marketing software and services, today announced highlights for its fourth annual Marketing United Conference. The conference will take place April 9-11, 2018 at the Country Music Hall of Fame in downtown Nashville. This year’s theme, “Tell Your Story,” will equip marketers with best practices for getting the most out of social, video, content, brand, email and more.
Tickets to the event are on sale via the Marketing United website with Early Bird pricing available through the end of February.
Session highlights this year include:
- Satire in a World of Fake News- The Onion’s Mike McAvoy will discuss how satire is the cure for making consumers smarter and holding media organizations accountable in publishing the best journalism.
- The 5 Second Rule - Achieve Breakthrough Performance in Your Career & Life- CNN legal analyst Mel Robbins will explore the science-backed secret to change: the power of five second decisions.
- Choosing to Love Audaciously- Bob Goff, author of the New York Times best-selling book “Love Does,” will connect to audiences in a powerfully inspirational yet down to earth manner. He’ll inspire attendees to stop simply dreaming about change and start doing it.
- The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling- Kindra Hall, award-winning columnist, author and storytelling advisor, will share her blueprint for effective storytelling, leaving attendees feeling empowered and equipped to close more sales, build better relationships or blow up their brands by leveraging the irresistible power of their stories.
- Going Digital: Effective Storytelling in the Age of Social Media- In this session, Arun Chaudhary, digital storyteller, former official White House videographer for President Barack Obama and creative director for Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign, will share anecdotes from his experiences to explore the need for authenticity and authorship in messaging in the digital age.
Other conference highlights include sessions and keynotes by:
- Jay Acunzo, host, “Unthinkable” podcast
- Cory Treffiletti, CMO, Voicera
- Travis Wright and Stewart Rogers, hosts of VentureBeat’s VB Engage podcast
- Allen Gannett, Founder and CEO, Trackmaven
- Chris Sietsema, Digital Marketing Consultant, Teach to Fish Digital
- Daniel Sieberg, Senior Marketing Manager, Google
- Paul Beck, CMO, storybooth
- Aaron Dun, SVP Marketing, SnapApp
- Cody Bender, SVP Products, Emma
As in previous years, Marketing United is expected to sell out. For a full agenda, as well as more information about the conference, including speaker, sponsorship and registration details, visit MarketingUnited.com.
Emma's powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. Identify who to target, automate your marketing programs and integrate with the technologies you use most to deliver more timely, personalized and effective communications. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their very best work.