DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Generation Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The G8 Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $520.8 billion in 2017 to the global power generation industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $554.8 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 1.3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the power generation industry, with market revenues of $169.6 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $135.5 and $56.5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the power generation industry in the G8 nations with a value of $167.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $160.7 and $58.4 billion, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Outlook
- Power Generation in Canada
- Power Generation in France
- Power Generation in Germany
- Power Generation in Italy
- Power Generation in Japan
- Power Generation in Russia
- Power Generation in The United Kingdom
- Power Generation in The United States
- Company Profiles
- Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzb3fh/power_generation?w=4