DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Paper & Paperboard Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The G8 Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,50,695.2 million in 2016 to the global paper & paperboard industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,45,081.7 million in 2021, with a CAGR of -0.8% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the paper & paperboard industry, with market revenues of $67,974.2 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $27,536.3 and $16,771.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the G8 nations with a value of $68,064.6 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $24,245.5 and $16,041.1 million, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Outlook
- Paper & Paperboard in Canada
- Paper & Paperboard in France
- Paper & Paperboard in Germany
- Paper & Paperboard in Italy
- Paper & Paperboard in Japan
- Paper & Paperboard in Russia
- Paper & Paperboard in The United Kingdom
- Paper & Paperboard in The United States
- Company Profiles
- Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4txnds/paper_and?w=4