DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Education Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides an extensive research and detailed analysis of the present market along with future outlook. The report discusses the major growth drivers and challenges of the market along with the U.S. dependence on other countries for growth including China and India.
- Rising Per Capita Disposable Income
- Increasing Merger & Acquisition Activities
- Increasing Labor Force Participation of Women
- Rising Population of Children under Age Five in the U.S
Key Trends & Developments
- Students Switching to Online Education for Convenience
- Personal Funding as Major Source for International Students
- Increasing Investment in Education
- Greater Use of Technology in Education
- International Demand for U.S. Education
- Increasing Demand for Skilled Labor
- Increase in Educational Funding level
- Growing Importance of Early Education
- Free Public Pre-K Initiative Threat to For-Profit Operators
- Labor Shortage
- Increased Competition from Foreign Universities
- Legal & Regulatory Issues faced by Postsecondary Schools
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
1.2 Participants in Education Industry
1.3 Type of Education Institutions
1.4 Structure of the U.S. Education System
1.5 Dynamics of Education System
1.6 Risk Associated
2. The U.S. Market Analysis
2.1 The U.S. Education Market Forecast
2.2 The U.S. Education Market by Segments
2.3 The U.S. Education Market by Profitability
2.4 The U.S. For-Profit Education Market
3. Market Segment Analysis
3.1 The U.S. K-12 Education Market
3.2 The U.S. Postsecondary Education Market
3.3 The U.S. Corporate Training Market
3.4 The U.S. Child Care Education Market
4. Student Immigration Analysis
4.1 International Students in the U.S.
4.2 New International Students Enrollment in the U.S.
4.3 The U.S. Share of Internationally Mobile Students
4.4 The U.S. Share of International Students by Academic Level
4.5 International Students in the U.S. by Origin
5. Market Dynamics
5.1 Growth Drivers
5.2 Key Trends & Developments
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 The U.S. Market
7. Company Profiles
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Grand Canyon Education, Inc.
- Strayer Education, Inc.
- 2U (TWOU), Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c639xj/u_s_education?w=4