DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Defibrillators Market by Product, End User - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global defibrillators market is expected to reach USD 10.88 Billion by 2022 from USD 9.32 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
Factors such as technological advancements in defibrillators, increasing burden of target diseases, growing focus on providing public-access defibrillators, and rising number of training & awareness programs on defibrillators are driving the growth of this market.
The report analyzes the global market by product, end user, and region.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global market in 2017, followed by Europe.
As of 2016, Medtronic (Ireland) dominates the global ICDs market through its broad product portfolio, strong geographical presence, and wide customer base in emerging economies. ZOLL Medical (US) held the leadership position in the global external defibrillators market.
- Technological Advancements in Defibrillators
- Rising Prevalence of Target Diseases
- Growing Focus on Providing Public-Access Defibrillators
- Training & Awareness Programs on Defibrillators
- Issues Related to the Use of Implantable and Automated External Defibrillators
- Emerging Markets Offer Significant Growth Opportunities
- Development of S-ICDS and MRI-Compatible ICDS & CRT-Ds
- Frequent Product Recalls
- Lack of Awareness About Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Developing Nations
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global Defibrillators Market, by Product
7 Defibrillators Market, by End User
8 Defibrillators Market, by Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Boston Scientific
- Cardiac Science
- Metsis Medikal
- Mindray Medical
- Nihon Kohden
- St. Jude Medical
- Zoll Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k64wrf/2018_global?w=4