DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Art Dealers in the U.S. (8th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Emphasis on Environment and Green Movement Fuels Demand
- Art Dealers Diversify to Reach More Customers
- Internet's Impact on Art Dealers
- Social Media and Other Successful Marketing Strategies
- Art Dealer Sales Trends
- Art Dealer Sales by State
- Product Sales
- Number and Location of Art Dealers
- Average Sales Per Art Dealer
- Demographic Profile of Art Dealer Customers
- Economic Trends
- Housing Starts and Home Sales
- Residential Improvements and Repairs
Commercial and Nonresidential Building Trends
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxmn5l/state_of_the?w=4