DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Sports Drinks in the U.S. (8th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis.
The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Healthier and Functional Ingredients Boost Demand
- New Customers and Niche Markets Key to Long-Term Success
- Volume Sales Trends
- Per Capita Consumption
- Dollar Sales Trends for Each Type of Sports Drink
- Leading Brands and Market Shares
- Consumer Price Trends for Sports Drinks
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Sports Drinks
- Economy's Impact on Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Sports Drink Companies
Coconut Water and Protein Drinks: Competition or Ingredients for
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53fxfx/state_of_the?w=4