DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Nutrition - A Global Market Overview 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global medical nutrition market is estimated at US$37.6 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach US$52.3 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.8% between the two years.
Medical Nutrition is a therapeutic composition developed to satisfy the nutritional requirements of patients that have specific medical conditions in a manner that supports their physical upkeep, treatment procedure, and symptom management.
Infant Nutrition accounts for the largest share in the global Medical Nutrition market, with an estimated 2017 share of 45.5% that is equivalent to US$17 billion, followed by Enteral Nutrition with 37.4% in the same year.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global Medical Nutrition market is analyzed in this report for its major product segments and sub-segments
- Industry Innovations to Target Nutritional Products to the over 65's Market
- Limitations of Algae as Nutritional and Functional Food Sources
- Usage of Nutritional Products in Healthcare is Challenging
- Role of Commercial Premixed Parenteral Nutrition in Pediatrics
- Raising Opportunities for Food Categories in Personalized Nutrition
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 26
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 666 companies
- The report analyzes the market for product segments of Medical Nutrition including:
- Infant Medical Nutrition
- Enteral Medical Nutrition*
- Parenteral Medical Nutrition
*Enteral Medical Nutrition sub-types further analyzed in the report comprise:
- Standardized Enteral Medical Nutrition
- Elemental/Semi-Elemental Enteral Medical Nutrition
- Specialized Enteral Medical Nutrition
Analysis Period & Units
- The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Medical Nutrition market for the period 2014-2022 in terms of market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2022
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
2. Key Market Trends
3. Key Global Players
4. Key Business & Product Developments
5. Global Market Overview
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
Regional Market Overview
1. North America
4. South America
5. Rest of World
Part C: Guide to the Industry
Part D: Annexure
- Abbott Nutrition Manufacturing, Inc
- Arla Foods, Inc
- B. Braun Medical, Inc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Bard Access Systems, Inc
- Baxter International, Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CORPAK MedSystems, Inc
- Covidien Plc
- DEMO S.A.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Hormel Health Labs, Inc.
- Hospira Inc
- Halyard Health Inc.
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Koninklijke Frieslandcampina N.V.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
- Neomed, Inc.
- Nestl S.A.
- Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Perrigo Nutritionals, LLC
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Victus, Inc.
- Vitaflo International Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5jqg8/medical_nutrition?w=4