STANFORD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) Future of Media Conference returns to the Knight Management Center on Wednesday, February 28.
The annual event is organized by the GSB student-led Arts, Media and Entertainment Club, and brings industry leaders, influencers, and icons together with students, alumni, and faculty to discuss the leaders and companies building the future of media.
Keynote speakers include:
- Kevin Delaney, Cofounder & Editor-in-Chief, Quartz
- Jessica Lessin, Founder & CEO, The Information
- Nick Grudin, VP of Media Partnerships, Facebook
The event will also feature panel discussions on:
- Monetization in Media
- New-Age Brands: Why Trust & Credibility Matter
- The War for Attention: The Search for Quality Content
Tickets, a detailed agenda, and location information are available on the event website: https://www.futureofmedia.co.
The Arts, Media and Entertainment Club is one of dozens of GSB student-led activity clubs that enrich the academic experience and provide experiential leadership learning.