DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Membrane Chromatography Market by Product, Technique and Operation Mode - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global membrane chromatography market is projected to reach USD 290.6 Million in 2022 from USD 126.6 Million in 2017, at CAGR of 18.1%.
In 2017, in terms of value, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global membrane chromatography market. This large share can be attributed to the increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals and rising R&D expenditure by biopharmaceutical companies in North America.
The key players in the global membrane chromatography market are Sartorius (Germany), GE Healthcare (US), Danaher (US), Merck Millipore (US), and 3M Company (US). These players focus on inorganic strategies such as expansions, acquisitions, and collaborations as well as organic strategies such as expansions and product launches to sustain their growth in the global market.
- Increasing Demand for Biopharmaceuticals
- Increasing R&D Expenditure in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Significant Benefits of Membrane Chromatography Over Conventional Chromatography Methods
- Increasing Regulatory Scrutiny on the Cleaning Validation of Downstream Purification Processes
- Limited Use of Membrane Chromatography Products in Large-Scale Manufacturing
- Increasing Number of Acquisitions and Partnerships Between Membrane Chromatography Product Manufacturers
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Intense Competition Acts as an Entry Barrier for New Players
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Membrane Chromatography Market, by Product
7 Membrane Chromatography Market, by Technique
8 Membrane Chromatography Market, by Operation Mode
9 Membrane Chromatography Market, by Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
- Asahi Kasei
- GE Healthcare
- Membrane Solutions
- Merck Millipore
- Starlab Scientific
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkg6hj/global_membrane?w=4