DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Modular Switch Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Modular Switch Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rapid boom in the construction sector and development of advanced modular switches.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on price level the market is categorized into Low level ($5 and below), Medium level (above $5$10), High level (above $10$20), Premium Level (above $20$30) and Luxury level (above $30).
- Depending on the sales channel the market is segmented by sales through intermediaries, online sales and dual distribution and direct sales.
By end user, market is segregated by industrial sector, residential
sector and commercial sector.
- Commercial Sector segment is further sub-segmented into Healthcare, IT & telecommunication, hospitality, retail sector and other commercial sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Modular Switch Market, By Price Level
5 Modular Switch Market, By Sales Channel
6 Modular Switch Market, By End User
7 Modular Switch Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Legrand Group
- Schneider Electric
- ABB Ltd.
- Havells India Limited
- Wipro Lighting
- ORPAT Group
- GM Modular
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bvjrp/global_modular?w=4