DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microgrid Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Microgrid Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for power in emerging economies, rapid growth for microgrids in healthcare and military industries, recent technological developments of microgrid and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- Based on power source, the market is categorized into combined heat & power, natural gas, solar PV, diesel generators, fuel cell and other power sources.
- By connectivity, the market is segmented by off-grid and grid connected.
- Depending on storage device, the market is bifurcated into flow battery, lead acid, lithium-ion, flywheel and other storage devices.
- On the basis of grid type, the market is segregated into hybrid, AC microgrid and DC microgrid.
- In terms of application, the market is divided into remote, utility, educational institutes, industrial/commercial, military, healthcare and other applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Microgrid Market, By Power Source
5 Microgrid Market, By Connectivity
6 Microgrid Market, By Storage Device
7 Microgrid Market, By Grid Type
8 Microgrid Market, By Application
9 Microgrid Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Exelon Corporation
- Viridity Energy, Inc
- Advanced Microgrid Solutions
- Homer Energy LLC
- Honeywell International
- Schneider Electric
- Eaton Corporation
- ABB Ltd
- Hitachi Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- EnSync Inc.
- Power Analytics Corporation
- GE Alstom
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9pj7c/global_microgrid?w=4