DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Support Activities For Mining Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Support Activities For Mining Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global support activities for mining sector.
Mining support activities comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing support activities on a contract or fee basis for coal, metal and nonmetallic mineral (except fuels) mining. Mineral exploration is the method of finding commercially feasible concentrations of minerals to mine.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the support activities for mining market in 2017, accounting for around 35% market share. This was mainly due to the fact that these are the largest markets for mining driving the demand for outsourced supporting companies. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 24% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for over 4% market share.
Mining support companies are increasingly opting for 3D modeling technologies which reduce costs of discovery, improves prospecting and facilitates focused exploration. A geological 3D modeling tool provides computerized illustrations of earth crust based on geological and geophysical observations made on earth surface and earth crust. It also provides detailed mapping and visualization of structural data of prospective mining zones and supports companies in resource estimation of mines, thus aiding the stakeholders to better interpret the data. This technology enhances discovery efficiency and improves exploration success rate.
- Markets Covered: Support Activities for Coal Mining, Support Activities for Metal Mining, and Support Activities for Nonmetallic Minerals Mining.
- Companies Mentioned: CIMIC Group Limited, PT United Tractors Tbk, Downer EDI Mining-Blasting Services Pty Ltd., Barminco Ltd, Boart Longyear Ltd, Major Drilling Group International Inc., Ausdrill Limited, THYSSEN SCHACHTBAU GmbH, Foraco International SA, NRW Holdings Limited
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7l9cl/global_support?w=4