DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - Epidemiology Forecasts to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
According to research, the total number of prevalent and diagnosed population of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) was found to be more than 576,232 and 850,000 in 7MM respectively, in the year 2016.
The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
- The report covers detailed overview of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by gender, and Clinical Manifestation i.e., Lupus Nephritis in 7MM
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Epidemiology of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
6. Treatment Practices
7. Unmet Needs
9. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ptcd3s/systemic_lupus?w=4