This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Epilepsy in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Epilepsy epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Epilepsy are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
According to research, the prevalent cases of Epilepsy was 7,649,695 in 2016 in 7MM. Among 7MM, United States account for highest prevalent cases of Epilepsy with 4,007,026 prevalent cases in 2016 followed by Germany.
- The report covers detailed overview of Epilepsy explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Epilepsy
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by gender and sub-types in 7MM
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Epilepsy Disease Background
2.5. Risk factors
2.7. TSC Mutations in Epilepsy
2.8. Current Treatment & Medical Practices
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
3.1. Key Points
3.2. United States
3.7. United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w44tb2/epilepsy_2018?w=4