DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Manufactured Wood Materials Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Manufactured Wood Materials Market Global Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global manufactured wood materials market.
The Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product establishments manufacture veneer, plywood, engineered wood members and reconstituted wood products. Some products produced by this industry include hardwood and softwood veneer, fabricated and laminated wood arches, wood roof, floor trusses, wood sheets and boards.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the manufactured wood materials market in 2017, accounting for around 64% market share. This was mainly due to a population in China and India and real estate industry boom in the region, driving demand for wood flooring, interiors, furniture, door and windows. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 9% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 4% market share.
The engineered wood products segment is gaining popularity and it is fastest growing segment in manufactured wood materials market. Engineered wood is manufactured by binding veneers, boards of wood, fibers and particles with adhesives and it is widely used by customers in the construction industry. They are pre-finished, durable, water resistant and easier to mount. The engineered wood products include I-beams, laminated veneer lumber products and glulam products. I-beam product is widely used in load-bearing commercial and residential applications.
These beams are of high-strength and are used to manufacture supporting structures. The end users of engineered wood products are non-residential floors manufacturers, floor and roof remodelers, non-residential sectors and new residential roof manufacturers.
- Markets Covered: Hardwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing, Softwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing, Engineered Wood Member Manufacturing, Truss Manufacturing, and Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Celulosa Arauco y Constitucin
- Boise Cascade
- RLC Industries Co.
- Patrick Industries Inc.
- Columbia Forest Products Inc.
- Potlatch Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3p7tr/global?w=4