From start-ups all around the world, entrepreneurs are applying their creativity and technical ingenuity all along the financial services value chain. This wave of innovation promises a FinTech revolution that will change financial services for ever. For consumers and business alike there is the promise of vastly improved financial services.
Consumers will get more choices and keener pricing. Small and medium sized businesses will gain access to new forms and lines of credit. Banks productivity will increase, transaction costs will come down, operational resilience will be better.
All this will lead to a more resilient financial system with greater diversity, redundancy and depth.
Most importantly financial services will become more inclusive, while people will become better connected, more informed and increasingly empowered.
If you want to keep up-to-date in the fast changing FinTech scenario you need to understand what it is all about. And if you are a non-IT professional you need this information presented in clear non-technical terms.
This two-day unique training course offers a comprehensive introduction to FinTech for Non-IT Professionals, what FinTech is all about and how it is changing financial, banking and commercial systems and the world.
During the course we will explore FinTech components in terms of a wide range of issues, which include:
- Individual innovation clusters within each function.
- An analysis of the current state of business models and processes.
- Examining key innovations in terms of their characteristics and the implications of their use
- Look at some current examples of actual innovations
- Discuss potential outcomes
- Where appropriate, we will include a case study
What Will You Learn
- Discover the full scope of FinTech
- Explore the key FinTech development & implementation issues
- Recognize the access issues for consumers and businesses
- Discover how operational costs can be reduced and efficiency increased
- Explore data sharing and transparency in the light of data security and protection needs
- Explore actual case studies
Main Topics Covered:
- What is FinTech
- Impact of FinTech on the financial sector and financial stabilty
- FinTech Innovations
- Understanding the Blockchain
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- Exploring FinTech functions
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x46b7/two_day_fintech?w=4.