Eastcheap Court T 020 7862 6500
11 Philpot Lane F 020 7862 6509
22 February 2018
RESULT OF THE SALE BY AUCTION OF £950 MILLION OF 0 1/8% INDEX-LINKED TREASURY GILT 2036
The United Kingdom Debt Management Office ("DMO") announces that the auction of £950 million of 0 1/8% Index-Linked Treasury Gilt 2036 (ISIN code: GB00BYZW3J87) has been allocated as follows:
(Note: all prices in this notice are quoted in pounds and pence)
1. All bids which have been accepted at the striking price have been allotted 32.3400% of the amount bid for.
Competitive bids made at prices above the striking price have been allotted in full. Competitive bids made at prices below the striking price have been rejected.
2. Striking Price
Real Clean Price
Inflation-adjusted Clean Price*
3. The total amounts allotted and bids received were as follows:
Amount allotted to bids £807.468 million
Amount allotted to non-competitive bids
Gilt-edged Market Makers £142.500 million
Others £0.032 million
Total bids received £2,187.532 million
Times Covered 2.30 times
4. An additional amount of the Stock totalling up to £142.500 million will be made available to successful bidders for purchase at the non-competitive allotment price, in accordance with the terms of the Information Memorandum.
5. Cheques may be presented for payment. Refund cheques, where appropriate, will be sent as soon as possible by post. Stock allotted to members of CREST will be credited to their accounts by member-to-member deliveries on the relevant settlement date if they so requested.
* The Inflation-adjusted clean price has been calculated using an index ratio of 1.06764 and should not be rounded. It is displayed to 6dp for illustrative purposes only.