DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) - Epidemiology Forecasts to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD) in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
According to research, the diagnosed incident cases of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantations (HSCTs) in 7 major markets was 53,601 (which includes 21,408 Incident cases of first allogeneic HSCT) in 2016. Among 7MM, United States account for highest diagnosed incident cases of aGvHD and cGvHD in diagnosed incident cases of First Allogeneic HSCTs followed by Germany.
- The report covers detailed overview of Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD) explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD)
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by sub-type [Acute GvHD (aGvHD) and Chronic GvHD (cGvHD)] and grades of aGvHD [I, II, III and IV]
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. GvHD Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
3. Market Shares
4. Market Share Distribution of GvHD in 2027
5. Disease Background and Overview: Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD)
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Unmet Needs
9. Report Methodology
10. Sources Used
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcmvpn/2018_graft_versus?w=4