DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Commercial Cabin Interiors Market, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The $11.55 billion market in 2017 is expected to grow to $12.47 billion in 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.95%, although the revenue trajectory varies by every product segment.
The research focuses on the commercial cabin interiors market for cabin components, galley, lavatory, and seating. It covers the global market and provides an eight year forecast between 2017 and 2025. The forecast is based on new aircraft production of narrowbody, widebody, regional, and business jets.
The aircraft cabin interiors market is increasingly adopting new cabin designs with emphasis on improving the passenger experience and functionality.
The study presents industry challenges, growth drivers and restraints, as well as major cabin interior contracts. The research discusses the impact of emerging cabin interior markets such as China and Russia and provides a list of home-grown suppliers from these countries.
It also provides the market share of companies such as Rockwell Collins (B/E Aerospace), Safran (Zodiac Aerospace), Jamco Corporation, Diehl Aero Systems, Recaro Aircraft Seating, Geven, Thompson Aero Seating, Acro Aircraft Seating, ZIM Flugsitz, Avio Interiors, STELIA, and AIM Altitude.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key demand characteristics, across line and retrofit market segments? Are there different demand patterns across commercial and business aviation aircraft?
- What major trends will reshape the cabin interiors supply chain? How will the market structure change by 2025?
- What are the strategies of aircraft integrators and maintenance, repair, operations (MRO) service providers in the manufacturing and maintenance of cabin interiors?
- Which traditional cabin interior segments are the most active innovators? What are the growth opportunities for new market entrants?
- Following the current consolidation wave, how will the competitive structure change and what will be the dominance levels of suppliers like Safran (Zodiac) and Rockwell Collins (BE Aerospace)?
- What are the future opportunities and threats in key emerging markets, such as Russia and China, which have dual roles as global demand centres and future suppliers of cabin interiors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers & Restraints - Total Commercial Cabin Interiors Market
5. Market Trends - Total Commercial Cabin Interiors Market
6. Aircraft Market Overview
7. Forecast And Trends - Total Commercial Cabin Interiors Market
8. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Commercial Cabin Interiors Market
9. Global Cabin Interior Supply Chain
10. Emerging Markets
11. Growth Opportunities And Call To Action
12. Cabin Components Segment Analysis
13. Galley Segment Analysis
14. Lavatory Segment Analysis
15. Seating Segment Analysis
16. Innovation In Cabin Interiors
17. Additive Manufacturing In Cabin Interiors
18. Materials In Cabin Interiors
19. The Last Word
- AIM Altitude
- Bucher Leichtbau
- Diehl Aerosystems
- RC (BE Aerospace)
- Safran (Zodiac)
- Stelia Aerospace
- Thompson Aero Seating
- UTC Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6cfbj/global_commercial?w=4