DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Floating Solar Panels Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is observing include increasing penetration of the technology in emerging countries, rapid depletion of fossil fuel reserves and increasing R&D investments by major players for the development of floating solar panels.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By product, the market is segmented by stationery floating solar panels and tracking floating solar panels.
- Depending on the capacity, the market is classified into 0.1 - 1 MW, 1 - 5 MW and = 5 MW.
- On the basis of connectivity, floating solar panels market is classified into off grid and on grid.
- Depending on the location, the market is segregated into onshore floating and offshore floating.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Floating Solar Panels Market, By Product
5 Floating Solar Panels Market, By Capacity
6 Floating Solar Panels Market, By Connectivity
7 Floating Solar Panels Market, By Location
8 Floating Solar Panels Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Ciel Et Terre International
- Hanwha Solar
- ITOCHU Corporation
- JA SOLAR Co. Ltd.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.
- Pristine Sun LLC
- Sharp Corporation
- Sinovoltaics Group
- Solaris Synergy
- SPG Solar
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd.
- Sunengy Pty Ltd.
- Trina Solar Limited
- Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
- Yingli Solar
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbj9sl/global_floating?w=4