DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Flat Glass Market (Volume, Value) - Analysis By Type, By End-Use Industry, By Region, By Country: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2017-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
During the period 2017-2022, the Global Flat Glass Market is projected to grow at CAGR 6.64% owing to the strong performance of markets in the Asia Pacific region.
According to the report, safety & security glass which consists of toughened glass such as tempered glass and laminated glass will constitute the bulk of global flat glass demand due growing demand by the construction, automotive, defense, banking sectors etc. Solar control glass which consists of heat absorbing glass, heat reflecting glass, Low-E glass is expected to the next most prominent source of revenue for the global flat industry due to growing usage in building construction and automotive manufacture to improve the heat insulation inside the buildings and cars and to reduce energy costs.
The rising use of double glazed and triple glazed glass in the windows of residential houses and high rise buildings has been further boosting the volume of global flat glass demand. Other glass types include specialty glass, smart glass, optical fibers which are witnessing growing usage among the power generation, telecommunication, electronics, optical industries etc. Furthermore, as countries around the world reduce their dependence on coal and fossil fuels in favour of cleaner sources of energy such as solar with the installation of solar panels, the demand for flat glass is expected to grow as well since these solar panels make use of photovoltaic modules that consist of flat glass for converting solar energy into electricity.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Flat Glass Outlook
5. Global Flat Glass Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Flat Glass Market: Market Share Analysis
7. Global Flat Glass Market: Segment Analysis
8. Global Flat Glass Market: Regional Analysis
9. North America Flat Glass Market: Growth and Forecast
10. Europe Flat Glass Market: Growth and Forecast
11. APAC Flat Glass Market: Growth and Forecast
12. Global Flat Glass Market Dynamics
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14. SWOT Analysis
15. Product Life Cycle
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Flat Glass Production Capacity
18. Company Profiles
- Asahi Glass Company
- Saint Gobain
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Guardian Glass Industries
- Xinyi Glass Holdings
- Taiwan Glass
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tvbcr/global_flat_glass?w=4