DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include the ever rising population and their demand for better quantity and quality of crops and high growth in emerging economies.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on crop type, market is segmented into forage & turf grasses, orchard crops, field crops and plantation crops.
- Depending on agri input, market is divided into insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, fertilizer and other agri inputs.
- On the basis of irrigation system, market is classified into drip irrigation and sprinkler irrigation.
- Based on application, market is segmented into greenhouse irrigation, agriculture irrigation, landscape irrigation and other applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Crop Type
5 Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Agri Input
6 Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Irrigation System
7 Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Application
8 Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- EPC Industrie Limited
- Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
- Lindsay Corporation
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Rain Bird Corporation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- The Toro Company
- T-L Irrigation Co.
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4c5bzp/global?w=4