DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Spray Adhesives Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Spray Adhesives Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand from several end user industries, rising usage of adhesives in medical devices and Rapid urbanization and infrastructural development in Asia Pacific region.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By product type, the market is segmented by solvent-based, water-based, hot melt and other product types.
- Depending on the chemistry, the market is classified into epoxy, polyurethane, synthetic rubber and vinyl acetate ethylene.
- On the basis of vertical, spray adhesives market is categorized into automotive & transportation, construction, furniture, packaging, textile & leather and other verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Spray Adhesives Market, By Product Type
5 Spray Adhesives Market, By Chemistry
6 Spray Adhesives Market, By Vertical
7 Spray Adhesives Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- AFT Aerosols
- Ashland, Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- BASF SE
- Bostik S.A.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Gemini Adhesives
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG
- Illinois Tool Works
- Kissel+Wolf GmbH
- ND Industries
- Philips Manufacturing Co.
- Quin Global
- Sika AG
- Spray-Lock Inc.
- The 3M Company
- Westech Aerosol Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfb87h/global_spray?w=4