WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please join Jones Walker LLP's Financial Services Group, in partnership with the Mid-Size Bank Coalition of America, for the Fourth Annual Financial Services Conference.
The conference will feature a CEO panel and presentations by senior Administration officials, federal finance regulators, and legislative leaders focusing on the legal, regulatory, political, and business challenges facing the financial services industry across the country.
The Honorable Patrick McHenry will serve as the Keynote Speaker.
The Fourth Annual Financial Services Conference is on Monday, February 26. This program is intended for bank presidents, officers, and financial service industry leaders throughout the United States.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- The Honorable Patrick McHenry: Chief Deputy Whip, U.S. House of Representatives, and Vice-Chairman, Financial Services Committee
- The Honorable Keith A. Noreika: Former Acting Comptroller of the Currency
- John Asbury: CEO, Union Bank & Trust
- John P. "Jack" Barnes: President and CEO, People's United Bank
- Alessandro P. DiNello: President and CEO, Flagstar Bank
- Robert G. Jones: Chairman and CEO, Old National Bancorp
- Thomas B. Michaud: President and CEO, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Satyam Panday: Senior US Economist, Standard & Poor's
- Anthony M. “Tony” Chapa: CEO, Chapa Concepts, LLC
- Rick A. Lazio: Of Counsel, Jones Walker LLP
WHEN & WHERE:
8:15 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday, February 26, 2018
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
1330 Maryland Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20024
Members of the media are encouraged to attend. (Comments from the podium and answers to live polling questions will be on the record. Questions and comments from audience members may be used with permission.)
If able to attend, please RSVP to Kelsey Reeves at 504-582-8879 or email@example.com.