DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Furniture Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Furniture Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global furniture manufacturing market.
The furniture industry comprise establishments that manufacture tables, chairs, desks, cabinets or fixtures that are used in a room or building to support various human activities. The most common material used in furniture manufacturing is wood and metal.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the furniture manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for around 44% market share. This was mainly due to rising disposable income emerging markets such as China and India, thereby fueling demand for furniture products. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 25% market share. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 2% market share.
Furniture manufacturing companies are integrating technology with furniture products to offer customers innovative and functional products. Technological advancements are helping furniture companies to offer customers convenience to address their day to day needs. for instance, an American architect and designer Greg Lynn has designed a high tech chair for the sports brand Nike. The chair was designed for basketball players and it generated heat, cooled athlete's body and also monitored the amount of fluid lost.
- Markets Covered: Household and Institutional Furniture and Kitchen Cabinets, Office Furniture (including Fixtures), and Other Furniture Related Products Manufacturing
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Leggett & Platt
- Tempur Sealy International Inc.
- Herman Miller
- Hunter Douglas
- Okamura Corporation
- La-Z-Boy Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mhpmk/global_furniture?w=4