The global mineral products market is expected to reach around $3025 billion in 2020.
This can be attributed to an increase in investments in infrastructure and smart city projects, thereby boosting the demand for limestone and cement coupled with rise in demand for refractory products used in downstream manufacturing and energy production industries.
The mineral product manufacturing industry include establishments offering products such as bricks, refractories, ceramic products, and glass and glass products, such as plate glass and containers. This industry also includes cement and concrete products, lime, gypsum and other nonmetallic mineral products including abrasive products, ceramic plumbing fixtures, statuary, cut stone products, and mineral wool.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the mineral products market in 2017, accounting for around 66% of the market. Africa was the second largest region accounting for around 9% of the market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 2% of the market.
Advanced ceramics are cost effective and are considered to be better alternatives to metals, plastics and glass because of their ability to offer better performance. Advanced Ceramics are identified by their high chemical purity and careful processing. It is used as thermal barrier coating in hot part of engines, ceramic composite, thermal protection system, engine components and even in sensors and antennas.
- Markets Covered: Cement and Concrete Product Manufacturing, Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing, Other Non-Metallic Mineral Product Manufacturing, Clay Product and Refractory Manufacturing, Lime and Gypsum Product Manufacturing
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Lafargeholcim Ltd
- CRH Plc
- Asahi Glass
- Anhui Conch
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktxq5g/global_mineral?w=4