Food and Beverages market global briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global food and beverages sector.
The food and beverage products industry comprise establishments engaged in manufacturing beverages, food, pet food and tobacco products. The companies in the food and beverages industry process raw materials into food products, package and distribute them through various distribution channels to both individual customers and commercial establishments.
The global food and beverages market was estimated to be over $5650 billion as of 2017. The segments in the food and beverages market include alcoholic - beverages, non alcoholic - beverages, pet food, tobacco, grain products, meat, poultry and seafood, fruit and vegetable canning, pickling, and drying, frozen food, and dairy.
Shift to Natural Ingredients
Many manufacturers and producers are increasingly using natural ingredients and have also reduced the use of artificial colors and flavors. Health concerns of consumers is increasing the sales of products with natural ingredients, additives and coloring agents. for instance, Pizza Hut stopped using artificial flavors and colors in its US stores in 2015. ]
- Markets Covered: Alcoholic - Beverages, Non Alcoholic - Beverages, Grain Based, Bakery & Confectionary, Frozen and Fruit & Veg, Dairy, Meat, Poultry and Seafood, Syrup, Seasoning, Oils, & General Food, Pet Food, Tobacco
- Companies Mentioned: Philip Morris International Inc., PepsiCo, Nestle SA, JBS S.A., Anheuser Busch InBev, Tyson Foods Inc., Mars Inc., Imperial Tobacco, Mondelez International Inc., Kraft Heinz Company
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis
throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52tttd/global_food_and?w=4