DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Contract Research Organizations Market Report 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global CRO market is highly fragmented with a number of small and large companies. IQVIA was the largest player in the global CRO market with 12.4% share, followed by Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, ICON Plc, PAREXEL and PPD.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for CRO? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The CRO global market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size & growth, porters five force model, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, customer information, key mergers and acqisitions, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography.
The North America CRO market is the largest in the world. It currently has about 43.4% share of the global CRO market. This was mainly due to the presence of a large number of pharmaceutical companies and large drug development pipeline in the region. The CRO market in Asia-Pacific is the second largest in the world; it currently has about 29% of the global CRO market.
section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- Markets covered: 1) By Type of Services - drug discovery, preclinical studies, phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, phase 4 and others 2) By Therapeutic Area - oncology, cardiovascular disease, CNS disorder, infectious disease, metabolic disease and others.
- Companies mentioned: IQVIA, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, ICON Plc , PAREXEL and PPD.
- Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan.
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5346d/global_contract?w=4