DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fiber Optics Market Research Report,Insights, Opportunity, Analysis, Market Shares And Forecast 2017 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fiber optics market is expected to rise with a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period 2016-2023.
The key factors driving the market growth are application across major end user industries such as military, healthcare etc., demand for high speed internet connection, increased adoption of cloud computing, rapid development in telecommunication industry and emergence of fiber to the X (FTTX).
North America is the leading market region for global fiber optics market in terms of market revenue share. The key factors driving the market growth in North America is the technological advancement in the fiber optics, rising number of internet users which has enhanced the growth of fiber optics market in North America.
- Application Across Major End User Industries Such as Military, Healthcare Etc.
- Demand for High Speed Internet Connection
- Emergence Ofincreased Adoption of Cloud Computing
- Rapid Development in Telecommunication Industry
- Emergence of Fiber to the X (FttX)
- High Installation Cost
- Complex Manufacturing Process
- Increasing Demand in Emerging Countries
- Technological Advancements
- High Initial Investment
- Data Security Concern
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- 3M Company (U.S.)
- ABB Ltd (Switzerland)
- AFL Global (U.S.)
- Broadcom Ltd (U.S.)
- Corning Inc. (U.S.)
- Dow-Dupont (U.S.)
- Finisar (U.S.)
- Finolex (India)
- Furukawa Electric (Japan)
- General Cable Corporation (U.S.)
- LS Cable & System (South Korea)
- Leoni Ag (Germany)
- Oclaro (U.S.)
- Prysmian Group (Italy)
- Sumitomo Electronics Industries (Japan)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5pm6h/global_fiber?w=4