DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Crude Oil and Natural Gas Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Crude Oil and Natural Gas market global briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global crude oil and natural gas sector.
Crude Oil and Natural Gas extraction companies around the world are investing heavily in digital oilfield technology to enhance crude oil and natural gas production. Digital oil fields integrate advanced software, hardware, and data analysis techniques to collect real-time data from the oilfield.
They consist of visualization, product surveillance, integrated decision making, and remote communication systems. Digital technologies in oil fields include high-performance drill bits, advanced electrical submersible pumps, and 3D seismic imaging and reservoir modelling. Oilfields digitization facilitates efficient utilization of human resources and thus optimizes the profitability of oil production.
This technology is changing the competitive landscape with a fact that an increase in production efficiency by ten percentage points can yield an impact of $220 million to $260 million on the bottom-line. According to IHS CERA, digital oilfield implementation leads to increase in oil production by 2 to 8%and reduction in operating expense by 5 to 25%.
- Markets Covered: Crude Oil, Natural Gas
- Companies Mentioned: Saudi Aramco, Kuwait Petroleum Corp., Rosneft, ADNOC, Iraq Ministry of Oil, National Iranian Oil Company, Exxon Mobil Corp., Statoil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP Plc
- Geographic Scope: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz7r9z/global_crude_oil?w=4