Where is the largest and fastest growing market for legal services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The legal services global market report answers all these questions and many more.
The legal services market in North America is the largest in the world. In 2016, it had about 49.44% share of the global legal services market. The increased number of mergers and acquisitions has driven the legal services global market in the North America. The legal services market in Westen Europe is second largest in the world in 2016, which accounted for 21.64% share of the global legal services market.
The legal services market has witnessed an increase in the number of mergers and acquisitions of law firms in the past five years, which proves to be the latest trend for the market. Companies in the industry seek to expand their operations in certain geographic markets, increase expertise, offer specialized services, or acquire skilled workforce. The number of mergers and acquisitions in 2015 was 91, which also saw the largest law firm merger between Dentons and Dacheng.
The global legal services market is highly fragmented with a number of small and large companies. Deloitte was the largest competitor in the legal services market in 2016, with 1.03% of the market share, followed by Latham & Watkins, Baker & McKenzie, Kirkland & Ellis and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
- Markets covered: 1) By Type of Services - B2B Legal Services, B2C Legal Services, Criminal Law Practices and Hybrid Commercial Legal Services 2) By Type of Service Provider - Large Law firms and SME Law Firms 3) By End-User Industry - Services, Finance, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT and Others 4) By Type of Practice - Corporate, Tax, Real Estate, Labor/ Employment, Litigation, Patent Litigation and Bankruptcy.
- Companies mentioned: Deloitte, Latham & Watkins, Baker & McKenzie, Kirkland & Ellis and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
- Countries: USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan.
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26x8t4/global_legal?w=4