DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Proton Therapy Market Research Report 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report examines the market dynamics, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The research offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual and potential market situation, and future outlook for proton therapy in Japan. The report includes historic data from 2012 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
Long-term Growth Projection:
- Hitachi and Mitsubishi Electric Agree to Integrate Proton Therapy System Business
- Japan is anticipated to be the most attractive market in the proton therapyindustry
- The potential Japan proton therapy market is likely to reach more than USD 3 Billion by 2025
- Mitsubishi Electric is a technology leader in the field of proton therapy in Japan.
Hitachi has the second highest share in the treatment rooms segment
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. What is Proton Therapy?
3. Proton Therapy Current Applications
4. Proton Therapy Comparative Analysis
5. Market Size & Analysis: Japan Proton Therapy (2012 - 2025)
6. Market Opportunity Assessment: Japan Proton Therapy (2012 - 2025)
7. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the Japan Proton Therapy Market
8. Japan Number of Treatment Rooms and Forecast (2012 - 2025)
9. Japan Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) and Treatment Room Market Share: By Company
10. Japan Proton Therapy Center Infrastructure Analysis: Treatment Rooms & Proton Therapy Accelerator
11. Japan Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers (2008 - 2016)
12. Japan Proton Therapy Reimbursement Scenario
13. Proton Therapy Center Component Analysis
14. Proton Therapy Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Institute & Country
15. Proton Therapy Market - Major Deals
16. Key Companies Analysis
- Ion Beam Application (IBA)
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfpbx7/japan_proton?w=4