DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Alternative Proteins Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global alternative proteins market was valued at US$ 7.75 billion in 2016, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2017 to 2025.
With the advent of new technologies and growing demand of online channels for alternative proteins, new opportunities for small and medium scale manufacturers are expected to arise. Manufacturers present in the market are mainly focusing on the capacity expansion and R&D to gain competitive edge over others. Major players present in the market are Cargill, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland, Kerry Group, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, CHS, Inc., Wilmar International Limited, Ruchi Soya Industries and so on.
- Growing significance about nutrition awareness, health concern, and weight management
- Highly regulated market
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Alternative Proteins Market: Market Dynamics
4. Global Alternative Proteins Market Size (Kilo Tons) (US$ Bn), by Product Type, 2016 -2025
5. Global Alternative Proteins Market Size (Kilo Tons) (US$ Bn), by Application, 2016 -2025
6. Global Alternative Proteins Market Size (Kilo Tons) (US$ Bn), by Geography, 2016 -2025
7. Company Profiles
- Cargill Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Kerry Group
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
- CHS Inc.
- Wilmar International Limited
- Ruchi Soya Industries
- Nisshin Oillio Group
- Roquette Freres
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhbv9x/global?w=4