DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The heavy-duty wear protection market was valued at US$ 1.50 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
Consistent growth in material science and evolution of new techniques for wear protection has led to the higher adoption of these techniques into heavy industry machinery for wear protection. Industries such as automotive and transportation, oil and gas, power plants, metal industries and construction and mining are few of the many industries which have adopted heavy-duty wear protection to extend their equipment life. With consistent growth in the aforementioned industries, the growth in the demand for heavy-duty wear protection is also expected to demonstrate a considerable rise throughout the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
- High investments in heavy-duty wear protection by companies to prevent damage to the machinery
- Improved form of wear protection techniques and advanced composite materials has increased the life of the equipment
- Expansion of sales and distribution network in new and emerging markets
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Analysis
4. Global Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Revenue, By Material, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
5. Global Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Revenue, By End-use Industry, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
6. North America Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of World (RoW) Heavy-duty Wear Protection Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
- Metso Corporation
- CeramTec GmbH
- ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG
- Kalenborn International GmbH & Co. KG
- Bradken Limited
- Sulzer ltd.
- Thejo Engineering Limited
- FLSmidth & Co. A/S
- Sandvik Construction (Sandvik Group)
- Caterpillar, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfrsgv/global_heavyduty?w=4