--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ICO Investor.tv:
ICOinvestor.tv, the first video platform dedicated to the rapidly-growing Initial Coin Offering (ICO) industry, announces a live, multi-city Expert Webinar for investors to learn more about the opportunities of the crypto economy.
The livestreamed webinar will enable investors to understand how ICOs and crypto investing differs from traditional investing. The event will also explore the impact that SEC regulations are having on Initial Coin Offerings in the United States and what the future regulatory environment might look like in the coming months and years. U.S participants will be in Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C., with an international guest coming in from Manila, Philippines.
The ICO Investor.tv Expert Webinar will feature:
- Paul Menchov, co-founder and CTO of CoinList and Head of CoinList Capital
- Kendrick Nguyen, founder of Republic and Republic Crypto
- Howard Marks, co-founder and CEO of StartEngine
- Jor Law, co-founder of VerifyInvestor.com
- Jack R. Hayes, counsel in Steptoe's Washington office
- Ed Maguire, managing partner at Bluemont Partners
- Anil Advani, managing partner at Inventus Law
- George Weiksner, CEO of Pocketful Of Quarters
- Nix Nolledo, founder of Xurpas
- Thursday, February 22 at 5:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM ET
- Livestreamed at https://ICOinvestor.tv