DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Instrument Transformers Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Instrument Transformers Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for hvdc technology for long distance transmission and enlargement of cross-border electricity trade.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Voltage, the market is categorized into extra high voltage transmission, distribution voltage, high voltage transmission, ultra-high voltage transmission and ultra-high voltage transmission.
- By Type the market is segmented into potential transformers, current and combined instrument transformers.
- Further potential transformers are sub divided into capacitive potential transformers, electromagnetic and inductive potential transformers.
- Moreover, current segment is sub classified into closed and wound.
- Depending on Dielectric Medium, market is segmented into SF6 gas dielectric instrument transformers, solid dielectric instrument transformers and liquid dielectric instrument transformers.
- On the basis of Installation the market is classified into indoor and outdoor.
- By Cooling Type, market is divided into Oil immersed and Dry type.
- Further Oil immersed is sub divided into water cooled, forced oil, self-cooled and other oil immersed.
- Moreover, Dry type is sub classified into air blast and self-air.
- Based on Rating, market is categorized into > 500 kV, 251 to 500 kV and = 250 kV.
Depending on Winding, market is segregated into auto-transformer and
By mounting the market is segmented into Pole, PC/PCB, Pad and Other
On the basis Phase market is classified into Single and 3-phase.
By Insulation, market is divided into solid, gas, air, oil and other
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Instrument Transformers Market, By Voltage
5 Instrument Transformers Market, By Type
6 Instrument Transformers Market, By Dielectric Medium
7 Instrument Transformers Market, By Installation
8 Instrument Transformers Market, By Cooling Type
9 Instrument Transformers Market, By Rating
10 Instrument Transformers Market, By Winding
11 Instrument Transformers Market, By Mounting
12 Instrument Transformers Market, By Phase
13 Instrument Transformers Market, By Insulation
14 Instrument Transformers Market, By End-User
15 Instrument Transformers Market, By Application
16 Instrument Transformers Market, By Geography
17 Key Player Activities
18 Leading Companies
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Indian Transformers Company
- Schneider Electric
- Pfiffner Instrument Transformers
- Nissin Electric
- Konar-Instrument Transformers
- CG Power
- Ritz Instrument Transformers
- Instrument Transformer Equipment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2pmvb/global_instrument?w=4