DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Security Paper Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Security Paper Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing adoption of built-in security features, demand for passport and visa is high in emerging nations and rise in anti-counterfeiting technologies.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Security Feature the market is categorized into thread papers, hybrid papers, holograms, watermarks, cbs1, heavy stock, UV fibers, micro-printing, tear resistant and other security features.
- Thread Papers segment is further sub-segmented into embedded thread and security thread.
- Watermarks segment is further sub-segmented into mold watermark, fourdrinier watermark and other watermarks.
- Depending on the application the market is segmented by Passport/Visa, legal & government documents, bank notes, cheques, certificates, stamps, identity cards, prescription papers and other applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Security Paper Market, By Security Feature
5 Security Paper Market, By Application
6 Security Paper Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Security Paper Limited
- Real Casa De La Moneda (FNMT-RCM)
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Fedrigoni Group
- Document Security Systems, Inc.
- Shandong Hirun Paper Co., Ltd
- Dipa ZRT.
- Drewsen Spezialpapiere GmbH & Co. Kg
- HGT Globa
- China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
- Security Paper Mill, Inc.
- Sequana Group
- Fortress Paper Ltd
- Crane & Co.
- Ciotola S.R.L.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4q3bt/global_security?w=4