DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Graphic Film Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Graphic Film Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for bioplastic polymers, rapid industrialization propelling growth in Asia Pacific and continuous technological improvements in digital printing techniques.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By raw material, the market is segmented by Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polypropylene (PP) and other raw materials.
- Depending on the film type, the market is classified into transparent films, opaque films, translucent films and reflective films.
- On the basis of printing technology, graphic film market is classified into digital, flexography, offset and rotogravure.
- Further, end use industries in graphic film are automotive, industrial, promotional & advertisement and other end use industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Graphic Film Market, By Raw Material
5 Graphic Film Market, By Film Type
6 Graphic Film Market, By Printing Technology
7 Graphic Film Market, By End Use Industry
8 Graphic Film Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Orafol Group
- Arlon Graphics, LLC
- Constantia Flexibles Group
- 3M Company
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Hexis S.A.
- Dunmore Corporation
- Drytac Corporation
- Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd.
- Achilles USA, Inc.
- Ritrama S.p.A.
- Vvivid Vinyl
- Guangzhou Carbins Film Co., LTD
- JMR Graphics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x88zh/global_graphic?w=4